On jueves, 15 de octubre de 2020

The project originally began when I chose the 2134C color, a blue muted color. The reasoning behind my choice is because blue is a color that represents distance and coldness, particularly in muted tones. Because of the already minimal and clinical feel of the bare white walls of the interior, I wanted to further highlight this aspect through the color blue. This went hand in hand with the choice of placing a marble texture on the floor, as marble is not a particularly warm and inviting material. Another aspect I wanted to highlight was the modernity and minimalism, as well as geometric nature of the room, hence why I chose the abstract painting filled with sharp geometric shapes. Through the design choices present in the image I wanted the viewer to feel a continuation of the cold exterior inside the building. 



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments